[antlr-interest] Re: C# generator no working

Patrik Suzzi imolanet at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 30 05:03:26 PDT 2003

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "micheal_jor"
<open.zone at v...> wrote:
> Ciao Patrick,

> > > 3. you have a classpath issue
> >
> > checking (system - advanced properties - environment variables..)
> > variable name: "CLASSPATH"
> > variable value: "C:\antlr-2.7.2\antlr.jar"
> >
> > checking only line in autoexec.bat
> > path = C:\j2sdk1.4.1_02\bin\;C:\antlr-2.7.2\;%path%

> I've found that it's easier to set the classpath on the
commandline
> when you run java applications than to use a CLASSPATH environment
> variable. For example:
>
> java -cp "C:\antlr-2.7.2\antlr.jar" antlr.Tool file.g
>
> Please check and try again.

Ok Micheal, now the generator will work fine, but when I try to
compile there were a lot of errors (100 !!).
Probably the compiler could not see antllr files, then report me all
mismatch errors.

Is there a solution for compiling or I must set CLASSPATH variable
on my (bad) Win32 system ?

Thanks a lot for time you spend hearing me: Patrik