[antlr-interest] ANTLR -vs- JB

mzukowski at yci.com mzukowski at yci.com
Wed Jul 30 11:11:47 PDT 2003

How complex is the grammar?  I'd say the more complex it is the worse off
you will be using the .y file because the debugging and tweaking of the .y
will get out of hand and eventually overshadow the time it would have taken
you to learn antlr and do the grammar from scratch.  More important are your
timeline, your scope, and the future of this piece of software.

You can always take a stab at it one way and change your mind if it is not
looking good.

Monty