[antlr-interest] Re: High level semantic analysis

antlrlist antlrlist at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 10:39:50 PDT 2003

First of all, I want to thank you for your interest, Micheal, and to
apologize for the time I took to answer.

antlraux is in "Hot development time" right now - for example, now
Scope don't deal with methods any more :), it is easier to store them
in "class Types".

I am definitely not keen to release the source code to the whole
world right now - it "mutates" 5 to 10 times every day, so you'd have
an outdated version the hour after downloading it.

This said, if you want I can send you a zip file with lots of java
files with nearly no javadocs. In fact, *I* am interested in your
opinion - an outsider view is allways good.

However, for hardware reasons, I might not be able to send you
anything until next monday. Sorry again :(

Enrique.

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "micheal_jor" <open.zone at v...>