[antlr-interest] antlraux v0.1 released

antlrlist antlrlist at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 09:59:35 PDT 2003

Hi to everyone!

I'm proud to announce that I've published first version of antlraux.
Its official site, featuring a brief description and download links,
is

         http://imaginatica.us.es/~enrique/antlraux/

Resumed features:
- LexInfoToken, a token that holds a filename.

- LexInfoAST, an implementation of the AST interface featuring
lexical information (filename, line and column)

- Other utility classes in package antlraux.util.

- Advanced command-line treatment with package antlraux.clparse.

- Contextual information system with package antlraux.context
featuring concepts like Context, Scope, Declaration and Type.

- Additional implementations of AST: an AST that stores a Scope
(ScopeAST), an AST for expressions (ExpressionAST) and an AST for
type references and definitions (TypeAST).

- Javadoc documentation with lots of funny orthographic errors!

Feel free to send your feedback!

Enrique.