[antlr-interest] ANNOUNCE: new development snapshot

Jorge Scandaliaris j_scandaliaris at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 13 05:47:58 PDT 2003

Ric,
I will try to give you as much info as I can. Basically I just created a
static library project, added the files, added path to include files,
disabled precompiled headers, enabled RTTI and hit build. By default
MSVC builds debug single threaded libraries, so that's what I am doing.
I compared the dev. version against the 2.7.2 release, and I see a bunch
of template declarations inside include directives (that are specific to
msvc). Many problems come from here (Maybe my setup is wrong, but I
think this is how I got the library going last time).
When I saw your post I thought the reason could be I had not defined
(_MSC_VER), but I did and nothing changes.
If in need I can send the workspace files, I guess every option is in
there.
I vace no ANTLR_IMPORTS nor ANTLR_EXPORTS defined, also I removed the
dll.cpp.

Let me know if sending extra info would help.

Jorge