[antlr-interest] Im looking for someone honest, yet daring and wild.

temptressmoon52000 temptressmoon52000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 03:10:38 PDT 2003

 If you want to get with me intimately and thats it then say so and I'll tell you how I feel. More than likely thats what I want as well and we both can be happy. S then just say so. No need to sugarcoat your motives. If you have a good job/career and your confident in your lifestyle then your perfect for me. I wouldnt mind finding a friend to work out with to get all sweaty and then jump into my pool naked for some fun. look me up under "alliekat" on my casual sex finder site.
 http://www.adultsexads.net/landing.asp?afl=MYHO