[antlr-interest] Is there a C# grammar for ANTLR ??

Kim Tiedemann kim at tiede.dk
Wed Mar 5 01:47:19 PST 2003

Hi there,

We are a group studying computer science at the university of Aalborg,
Denmark and we are considering doing a project where it would be possible to
reverse engineer C# files and show them as an UML-diagram in ArgoUML.

So we were wondering if there already exists a C# grammar for ANTLR ??

Best regards

Kim Tiedemann

"The road to wisdom? - Well, it's plain and simple to express: Err and err
and err again - but less and less and less."
Piet Hein