[antlr-interest] Re: SDL, MSC, ASN.1

Helmut Neukirchen neukirchen at itm.mu-luebeck.de
Fri Mar 7 02:55:05 PST 2003

Dvoryansky Leonid <dvleonid at land.ru> wrote:

> I've found a SITE project which implemented SDL2000-parser on yacc.

If you want to use yacc instead of ANTLR, SITE is probably a good source.

>> Eschbach, R., Glässer, U., Gotzhein, R., von Löwis, M., Prinz, A.:
>> Formal Definition of SDL-2000: Compiling and Running SDL Specifications as ASM Models,
>> Journal of Universal Computer Science 7 (11), 2001, Springer, pp. 1025-1050)

> Could You tell me where I can find article You gave, please.

You have to be either subscribed to that journal
http://www.jucs.org/jucs_7_11/formal_definition_of_sdl
or simply send an e-mail to one of the authors (the Berlin authors are
from the same research groups that works also on the SITE project).

HTH,
Helmut
Helmut Neukirchen                  mailto:neukirchen at itm.uni-luebeck.de
Institute for Telematics                  http://www.itm.uni-luebeck.de
University of Luebeck                           phone: +49 451 500 4867
Ratzeburger Allee 160, D-23538 Luebeck, Germany   fax: +49 451 500 3722