[antlr-interest] Re: syn pred / lookahaed doesn't work

cintyram cintyram at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 13:49:23 PST 2003

hi gunnar,
 actually though you get some warnings .. the parser is generated ..
and you can go ahead and try usin git;
if it crashes on any data sets.. then you can work backwards to see
where the error is and fix it;
also to turn of this bogus warning you have two options .. one is
explicitly turn  it off by setting the appropriate option
or by providing an alternative which can be used in case the predicate
fails ..
but if you have stopped using the parser because some warnings are
still there, you might want to start using it ..
cheers
ram