[antlr-interest] Re: compilation problem

gita roy gitadut at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 05:35:59 PST 2003

Hi,
 I have a peculiar problem while uploading my project file using Antlr 2.7.1 and VC++ 6.0 in 2nd machine.
 During compiling it gives me this type of problem.
Like:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: antlr/Tool
Exception in thread "main"
Error executing c:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe.
I have downloaded the Antlr 2.7.1 and jdk1.2.2, set the Class path and project setting.

Please explain.

Thanks in advance.

Gita