[antlr-interest] Re: C# code generator.

Cesar Octavio López Nataren cesar at ciencias.unam.mx
Sat Mar 29 13:38:02 PST 2003

micheal_jor writes:

>> Hello:
>
> Hello Cesar,
>
>> I've already installed antlr successfully on Windows, but I can't
> get the
>> CSharp code generator to work.
>
> Can you describe what you have done and the nature of the problems
> you are experiencing in a little more detail please?

Hello micheal, I managed to get the CSharp code generator to work. Looks
like I had old .class and .dll right there. I cleaned everything up and
build them again and everything worked.

Just one thing. I build them with nant, and I had to copy the file
antlr-2.7.2\lib\csharp\src\AssemblyInfo.cs to antlr-2.7.2\lib\csharp
in order to be able to build it. I'm not sure if it's a bug on nant or what.
I just wanted to mention it.

Thanks for all.

Best Regards.

césar