[antlr-interest] Re: code that takes in a Java file and outputs the names of the classes and methods?

iank at bearcave.com iank at bearcave.com
Sat May 3 19:42:20 PDT 2003

  It should be possible to only build abstract syntax tree productions
  for the syntax you are interested in.  For example, the class name
  and methods.  When the production for the class finishes, you can
  then output output the class skeleton.

  In building the syntax tree, I'd just build my own, rather than
  spending the time to learn the ANTLR tree construction rules.  But I
  have some known biases here.

  Ian