[antlr-interest] Re: Does there exist a Java parser for C++

Brett Crawley brett at crawley.uk.com
Wed May 14 05:35:15 PDT 2003

Charles

ANTLR has a grammer for parsing Java and can generate C++ code for
you, may I refer you to:

http://www.antlr.org/doc/cpp-runtime.html#_generatingcpp

and you need the grammar files from:

http://www.antlr.org/grammars/java

if however you are trying to parse a C++ file from a java app you
need the grammar files from:

http://www.antlr.org/grammars/cpp

I hope this is a little bit more helpful.

Regards

Brett Crawley

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "zhangcharles"