[antlr-interest] High level semantic analysis

Tiller, Michael (M.M.) mtiller at ford.com
Mon May 19 05:27:58 PDT 2003

I'm not much of an expert on building compilers, but I came across something that I thought was quite interesting and I was wondering if anyone here would care to comment on the applicability of these ideas to ANTLR.  Specifically, I recognize the the treewalker functionality in the ANTLR is very nice way to explore and translate ASTs.  I was wondering if anybody is interested in adding some higher-level functionality like what is described in this report:

http://www.modelica.org/papers/scs98sem.pdf <http://www.modelica.org/papers/scs98sem.pdf>

--
Mike