[antlr-interest] problem executing antlr under win XP

Patrik Suzzi imolanet at yahoo.it
Mon May 26 15:32:28 PDT 2003

Hi, I'm patrik.
I've got a problem using antlr under windows XP:

I've extracted antlr then moved to directory C:\antlr-2.7.2

Using "properties" on MyComputer I've added an environment variable
CLASSPATH = C:\antlr-2.7.2/antlr.jar

Following the first sample in documentation I get scanner & parser
from antlr, But once written and compiled Main.java it does not work.
>java Main
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Main

After that there's another curious thing: all other java classes on
my computer doesn't work cause the same error over reported

NOTE: after deleting CLASSPATH variable from properties of
MyComputer, and restarting the machine, All java classes return to
work.

Con anyone help a desperate student, in order to set classpath under
windows XP ?