[antlr-interest] symbol table in C++

Fan Yang yhhf_dy at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 12:04:24 PDT 2003

Hi,

I want to reimplement the symbol table by using C++ and STL, which is
described on
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Parser/Serie
sPt4.

I'm stuck at compiling this implementation. The problem seems forward
reference or compile order. For example JavaHashtable, Definition and
SymbolTable, they use each other in the declarations of their class
members. it compiles correctly in java. but c++ is not the case.

Is there a way to compile it without major modification of the
design. Or how to modify the symbol table design in order to comform
with c++ compier?

thank you at advance.