[antlr-interest] Re: spam

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 12 16:11:08 PST 2003

Ter--

Actually, I think that the "moderate new users" setting might help--I can't see these idiots having enough technical savvy to post an
inocuous message that doesn't raise red flags.  Besides, they are in gross violation of yahoo policy to begin with:  all of  the porn
spam that I have bothered to check refers to the eroticy site, and I'm surprised that yahoo has not taken legal action by now--we can't
be the only group affected by this noise.

--Loring