[antlr-interest] Re: Newbie question [OT]

Tiller, Michael (M.M.) mtiller at ford.com
Thu Nov 13 12:50:55 PST 2003

> From: bob mcwhirter [mailto:bob at werken.com]
> Subject: Re: [antlr-interest] Re: Newbie question
>
> I thought Ter had been given the rights to it back from
> his publisher and was making the PDF freely available.
>
> Ter, am I confused as normal?
>
> 	-bob

I was actually hoping to pull a similar stunt with a book I wrote.  I asked
my publisher about it and they insisted that with current publishing
technologies the book would never go out of print and that they could make
new printings on demand.  Bummer.  I wonder why this worked for Terence.

--
Mike