[antlr-interest] Re: spam/IRONIC

Pete Forman pete.forman at westerngeco.com
Fri Nov 14 01:57:52 PST 2003

At 2003-11-13 22:45 -0800, Terence Parr wrote:
>I found that all recent spam was by one person; i have deleted them...

Yes but the messages from that one Yahoo!ID! were very similar to
those posted by 11 others in the recent past.

>If they let me modify their code, I could add a filter for "ANAL" and
>stuff ;)

In the group of developers that I work with, one is called Randy and
another's surname is Dykes.  I've long since turned off my mailer's
feature which pops up warnings for those.

--
Pete Forman                -./\.-  Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                  -./\.-   by myself and does not represent