[antlr-interest] Re: Tree transformation

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Tue Nov 18 02:49:45 PST 2003

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 02:47:48AM -0000, lgcraymer wrote:
> That sounds like something may have been broken in 2.7.2.  It sounds
> very much like you are referencing the input tree, and that
> shouldn't be happening.
>
> Ric--Any thoughts?

Nope ;) but there didn't seem to be a problem anymore. Anycase it doesn't
sound like anything I encountered or have floating around in my not working
snippets directory (actually got one related to treebuilding but thats more
due to a limitation in the stuff action.g accepts in it's treebuilding
constructs)

I'm unsure atm wether Arnar's problems were all related to the 'lying'
prettyprinter or that there's still some strange stuff.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----