[antlr-interest] C Grammar Build - Warning Java Newbie

escher_solutions2003 escher-solutions at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 19 23:17:30 PST 2003

Hi All,

I am new to antlr after working with bison/flex. I have limmited
exposure to Java but have an OOP/C++ bankground.

I am trying to build the Gnu C grammars and I am getting the
following compile error during the build.

> javac -classpath .;c:\antlr-2.7.2\antlr.jar TNode.java
TNode.java:9: '.' expected
import CToken;
             ^
1 error

Why is the "import CToken;" statement causing an error? Note my
classpath commandline settings contains the current directory.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Stu Harker