[antlr-interest] MSVC 7.0

Arnar Birgisson arnarb at oddi.is
Thu Oct 2 08:49:49 PDT 2003

Hello there.

I downloaded Ric's modified ANTLR 2.7.2, dated 2003-09-11, and am trying
to compile the cpp runtime to a dll with MSVC 7.0. I followed the
instructions in lib/cpp/README on how to create the project, except that
I skipped using a precompiled header (I checked "Empty project" in the
project wizard).

Everything compiled without a problem (leave warnings). However when
running a lexer, very similar to the MultiLexer example, I get access
violations right at the beginning, related to IO.

More specifically, I get an access violation error at the "input.get()"
statement in antlr::CharBuffer::getChar(), trying to read memory
0x00000014.

Any ideas?

Arnar