[antlr-interest] need for initializeASTFactory

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Mon Oct 6 06:56:40 PDT 2003

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 09:27:33AM -0000, marcschellens wrote:
> Maybe a silly question, but to be sure:
> If I am using my own AST and  I have a treewalker not
> modifying/generating any AST,
> do I need:
>
>     parser.initializeASTFactory( MyNodeFactory);
>     parser.setASTFactory( &MyNodeFactory );

As long as buildAST = false it should not be necessary (so of the top of my
head)

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
  Xander: "Buffy, we need to do something *now*"
  Angel: "We need a distraction."
  Buffy: "Right."
  Angel: "What are you going to do?"
  Buffy: "I'm going to kill them all. That oughtta distract 'em..."