[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR 3.0 schedule

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Mon Oct 27 11:58:01 PST 2003

howdy folks, i don't want to get anybody's hopes about a completely
rewritten version, but next summer should see much of it ready to rock.

I expect a 2.7.3 bug fix release before end of year I hope and perhaps
an experimental 2.8.0 version before 3.0.

Ter

Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Co-founder, http://www.knowspam.net enjoy email again!
Co-founder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing