[antlr-interest] Re: how useful would a generic grammar "action" language be?

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 27 16:48:48 PST 2003

Ter--

Something like this would be nice just to generically support semantic
predicates.  If ANTLR 3 still has the action filter, quite a bit of
translation could be done there (including source-to-source via some
sort of macro "equivalence" definition file.

--Loring

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Terence Parr <parrt at c...>