[antlr-interest] Re: how useful would a generic grammar "action" language be?

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Tue Oct 28 07:16:22 PST 2003

Kunle had this to say (see below):

FWIW, I kinda agree with him that a statement/expression level generic
action language probably won't provide vastly improved cross-langauge
reuse due to the differences in the libraries available on each
platform. Not even for Java/C# despite their similarities.

Cheers,

Micheal
ANTLR/C#

ISymbolTable,