[antlr-interest] Re: simple question

lloyd_from_far ld at galador.net
Tue Oct 28 20:27:48 PST 2003

OK, I think I had an answer which is unambiguous.
or so so thought, ANTLR is firing me heaps of meaningless ambiguity
warning which I don't understand.

what about that ? (lexer is case insensitive)

IDENTIFIER:
	NAME (SPACE | NAME) *
	{ setText(getText().Trim()); }
	;

protected NAME options { testLiterals=true; }:
	( 'a' .. 'z' | '0' .. '9' | '_' | '$' | '#' | '.' ) +
	;
protected SPACE: (' ') + ;

WS  :   (   SPACE
        |   '\t'
        |   '\r' '\n' { newline(); }
        |   '\n'      { newline(); }
        |   '\r'      { newline(); }
        )
        {$setType(Token.SKIP);} //ignore this token
    ;

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "lloyd_from_far" <ld at g...>