[antlr-interest] ASTLabelType in c++ mode

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Wed Oct 29 04:17:12 PST 2003

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 02:45:01PM +0100, Jörg Hälker wrote:
> thats the version i tried... maybe it is a compiler option or something?
> i use the gcc via cygwin on windows. i made configure to work with the
> --enable-gcj option (without it fails). but "make install" does not
> work. so i went to the /antlr/lib/cpp/src and tried 'make'. now im
> linking against the generated antlr.a. maybe is there something wrong?

Could you try the new snapshot? I just put a new one online. You will have
to explicitly cast the return from getAST to your AST type now, something
like:

RefMyAST ret = RefMyAST(parser.getAST());

What went wrong with configure btw ? Did it fail to find javac? Try running
configure with:

JAVAC=<pathtojavac>/javac ./configure

Or try one of the options to specify where java is installed (try --help)?

The configure script was not really written to support cygwin but it would
be nice to fix it.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----