[antlr-interest] ANTLR-2.7.2 src library for C++

David Wigg wiggjd at lsbu.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 08:53:02 PDT 2003

I have been using ANTLR-2.7.1. successfully using a static
library for antlr-2.7.1\lib\cpp\src, using MSVC 6.0.

I now want to use ANTLR-2.7.2 but seem to be getting a lot of
unexpected warning messages when trying to compile the src
library using the same settings as I used for ANTLR-2.7.1.

Most of them seem to relate to DLLs such as,

C4273 'ASTFactory::ASTFactory' : inconsistent dll linkage.
dllexport assumed.

Has something been changed? If not, please could someone suggest
what I might be doing wrong?

Is there some guidance I have missed on the website?

I have looked at Morling's site but this refers to ANTLR-2.7.1.

I have tried the FAQs but search revealed no entries for 2.7.2.

Thanks.

David.