[antlr-interest] translations wanted?

Shishir Ramam sramam at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 10:38:14 PDT 2003

Terence,

C++!! I know one exists, and I am attempting to work
my way through problems with it. But an alternative
or even making the existing one work completely out
of the box would be great.

Btw, from what I have seen of antlr, looks like a
great tool. Just need to climb this learning curve!
:)

thanks,
-shishir