[antlr-interest] Convert C++ Grammar to Java Grammar

Mr. J bighead007us at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 09:26:58 PDT 2003

Hi,

I am trying to use Ada Grammar for one of my project.  I found
someone already wrote it for C++ on antlr site.  But I need it for
Java.  My knowledge about C++ is very little and I want to integrate
antlr to my other java code.  Is there anyway I can convert that C++
Grammar to Java Grammar easily ?? Or any pointer would be
appreciated.  In C++ grammar, it use a lot of C++ dependency code
like using it owns method from the include file and like that.

Looking forward to hear something.

Thx in advance,
Myo