[antlr-interest] [C++] API doc

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Mon Sep 15 02:57:42 PDT 2003

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 09:50:15PM +0700, jagad wrote:
> Where I can find the ANTLR API doc for C++ ?

If you have doxygen installed on your system then you can easily regenerate
the docs by cd'ing to the lib/cpp subdir from the distribution and running
doxygen doxygen.cfg. (check out www.doxygen.org for binaries etc.)

I got some online at http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~klaren/antlr/ but these
can be out of sync with the current distribution.

Although there's more comments in the code than there used to be it is
still far from ideal.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 Why don't we just invite them to dinner and massacre them all when they're
  drunk? You heard the man. There's seven hundred thousand of them. Ah? ..
           So it'd have to be something simple with pasta, then.
                 From: Interesting Times by Terry Pratchet