[antlr-interest] added antlr binary for linux x86

Terence Parr parrt at antlr.org
Wed Sep 17 12:21:42 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 17, 2003, at 12:12 PM, Kintali Shiva Prasad
wrote:

> Hi Terence,
>
> Thanks a lot for this.

You're welcome. :)

> Couple of days back, I was struggling to build antlr-2.7.2.
> (CLASSPATH and javax swing class issues)
> Also, antlrall.jar was missing in the bundle.

Yeah, I had to remove the ASTFrame stuff and so on to make it compile.
Note that (in my hurry) I actually built a slightly "fixed" version of
2.7.2 rather than stock 2.7.2.   Oh well.  The version comes up when
you run it.

Best regards,
Terence