[antlr-interest] visual basic 6 grammar

Anakreon p98043 at rainbow.cs.unipi.gr
Thu Apr 1 12:48:34 PST 2004

ronald.petty at milliman.com wrote:
> Hi,
> I was wondering if there is anyone with a start of visual basic grammar?
> To be more specific I really am shotting for VBA.  I noticed some issues
> with trying to do Visual Basic, but I figured someone has something.
>
> Thanks
> Ron

I have developed one, used to parse Vb script in an ASP page.
However, since the project is my diplomatic assignment, I can not give it before
either the assignment is delivered(likely to happen next month) or before I have
asked permission from the teacher.
If you are interested, I will ask the teacher tomorrow, and if it is OK with
him, you can have the grammar.
The grammar and all related work will be published under the GPL license.

Anakreon