[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR and .NET

Mohad Nur mr_nur2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 08:00:49 PST 2004

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, micheal_jor wrote:

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Mohad Nur wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A newbie in both...........sorry. I want to use antlr with J# from .net.

1. Do you mean you want to build the ANTLR tool using J#?

OR

2. Do you mean that you want to use J# as the implementation language
for a project that uses ANTLR to build Lexer(s)/Parser(s)/TreeParser(s)?

Micheal
ANTLR/C#

Hi,

Thanks for the help. What i actually wanted to do was just have the opportunity to put a break point in my ANTLR generated parser and follow it as it goes and thats why i am using the .net IDE. I have been able to do that but i am sure there is an easier way of doing it. I created a folder in the project and copied all the antlr 2.7.2 files even those that are not needed and then built it and it worked. Of course i cant filter only the classes that are needed. So what i want to do is to add a reference or something to where ANTLR resides so that .net will know where to find the files.

Cheers.