[antlr-interest] heirarchical grammar

amaresh_bikki amaresh_bikki at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 11:29:49 PDT 2004

Hai,

I am a newbie to ANTLR.

I am trying to write a parser to the grammar that is mostly similar
to this.

PERSON 'ETRAN_U450001'
  PERSON_ID 'ETRAN_U450001'
  GROUP 'FMCGRP'
  SYSTEM 'FMCSYS'
  LAST_NAME 'ETRAN_U45001'
  LEVEL 0
  IS_NOT_ABSENT
  DO NOT RESET_ABSENT
END 'ETRAN_U450001'

things in single quotes are values corresponsding to the Token b4
that. The lines within PERSON can be in any order and can either be
present or only appaear once. Let me know if anyone can give headsup
on this. The problem I am facing is how to grammarize the non-
ordering part of it.

Thanks