[antlr-interest] planned enhancements to StringTemplate

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Mon Apr 12 14:30:13 PDT 2004

Howdy folks,

I have just defined a new project for my grad programming language
class that significantly extends StringTemplate:

http://www.cs.usfca.edu/~parrt/course/652/projects-Spring-2004/
stringtemplate.html

I'm using the project as an opportunity to do a bit more research and
planning for StringTemplate.  If you are currently playing with
StringTemplate or have been looking at it, I'd appreciate comments
about proposed functionality.    Matthew Ford and others have at one
time or another suggested a few of these.

The "output grammar" format is particularly interesting. :)  Please let
me know about the auto-indentation thing too and anything else.

Thanks,
Terence
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com
Cofounder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing