[antlr-interest] AST Stuff

jbfraleigh jbfraleigh at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 04:23:14 PDT 2004

Hi Again,

    First - Thanks for all of the support that I've been receiving on
this forum.  I'm still new to Antlr and have so much to learn!

    Anyway, on to the question.  In reviewing a parser, I found the
following rule:

condition	: actualParameter conditionOperator actualParameter
                  { ##  = #(#[CONDITION] , ##) ; }

I've read through the Antlr documentation several times and I've
looked at the code generated by this, but I still can't get a good
handle on exactly what it's doing.

Can someone please explain to me what this does?
  { ##  = #(#[CONDITION] , ##) ; }

Thanks,

Andy