[antlr-interest] Re: mystery in printing order

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Apr 16 13:06:05 PDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 06:01:07PM -0000, idontwantanidwith2000init wrote:
> You are correct.
> How do I refer System.err to System.out temporarly ?

Can't you flush the streams in between the print statements ? In C++ you
also have the ability to link a number of streams so they automatically get
flushed if something is printed to another. But I don't know if java has
that stuff. I'd be surprised if it didn't have some flush method though...

> > BTW,
> > Could I read ANTLR code?

ANTLR generated code is usually very readable.

Cheers,

Ric