[antlr-interest] pipelined lexing

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Mon Apr 19 06:21:07 PDT 2004

> Or let me put it that way:
> Am I able to define a grammar in order to produce filters?

Yes, with some caveats.  You have to know what you are doing, but that
is explained in my article.  Basically you have to manually create the
output TokenStream and you have to hook everything together by creating
a nextToken() rule that figures out how to call the correct parser
rules.

http://www.codetransform.com/filterexample.html

Monty
ANTLR Consultant