[antlr-interest] java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: tokenTypeToASTClassMap

xserty xserty at yahoo.it
Mon Apr 19 06:27:36 PDT 2004

Hi all...
  My generated parser (ExpressionParser) contains the following method:

protected void buildTokenTypeASTClassMap() {
  tokenTypeToASTClassMap=null;
};

This method contains a field (tokenTypeToASTClassMap) which is not
defined anywhere, thus I get the exception:

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: tokenTypeToASTClassMap

Any advice on how I can avoid this?

In my *.g file I've set the option to build the AST:

class ExpressionParser extends Parser;
options { buildAST=true; }

and I only gave a Lexer and a Parser definition.

Regards,
  Xserty