[antlr-interest] Re: (in)sanity check

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 19 16:09:03 PDT 2004

Well, yes and no.  Johannes Martin used to have a web-interfaced version of the translator.  400 KLOC of data (even if you have to
work out NDA details) may be of interest to him, anyway, and he might be receptive to a consulting contract (it never hurts to ask).  I
haven't dealt with him directly, so this is more a case of "ask the author:  it is probably possible to get his help".

--Loring