[antlr-interest] Again help with pl/sql grammar

John D. Mitchell johnm-antlr at non.net
Wed Apr 21 11:05:29 PDT 2004

'netiquette nanny says:  STOP sending your complete grammar to the mailing
list!

Just put the grammar up on an ftp/http site and include a URL to it in
your help requests.

[...]

> Still I have a problem with the pl/sql grammar. I'm working with the
> plugin ANTLR Version 2.7.2 for eclipse. The problem is that when inserted
> the grammar generates this error:

> TokenStreamException: expecting '(', found 'e'

> I review the metalanguage section of the docs, and I made the changes,
> but still generate the error when I compile t.g, and this is necessary
> for generate the lexical analyzer and the parser in ANTLR.

At minimum, please include the complete error output from Antlr (dump it to
a file and put that up with the grammar on an ftp/http site).

Please remember that people are giving you free help and so it's important
to respect them enough to do as much of your own work as possible.  E.g.,
it would be good for you to include in your post the various things that
you've looked into to try to solve this yourself before you post.

Thanks,
	John