[antlr-interest] ANTLR grammar: Clarifications needed

Bharath S bharath at starthis.com
Wed Apr 28 13:16:44 PDT 2004

Hi Antlers,

I have a rule of the form:
**
Statements: (statement)* ;
**
and I get a warning "Non-determinism between Alt 1 and exit branch of
block". If I use the "warnWhenFollowAmbig = false" command, I still get the
error. Any ideas?

Also, I am wondering how to differenciate between two rules, BOOLEAN and
INTEGER in the lexer. They are of the form:

BOOLEAN: '1'|'0';
INTEGER: ('0'..'9')+(UNDERSCORE ('0'..'9')+ )?;

Can I differenciate these rules without making them "protected"?

Thanks!!

Bharath.