[antlr-interest] Bunch of debug issues.

Bharath Sundararaman bharath at starthis.com
Wed Aug 4 15:10:34 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I already posted one of the problems I came across when I attempted to debug
my grammar. Here's some more. If I get answers to either of these, life
would be much easier :). Yes I did STFW and the antlr_interest message
archive.

1) Class xyz extends extends Parser("antlr.debug.ParseTreeDebugParser");
gives an error "expecting SEMI found '("antlr.debug.ParseTreeDebugParser")'
2) When I compile my grammar with -traceTreeWalker option, (ANT task with
traceTreeWalker = "yes") I get an error saying "traceTreeParser" command is
invalid.
3) I downloaded parseview.zip and copied the two folders parseview, debug
onto antlr installation. I compiled the grammar with -debug option (ANT
task: debug="yes") and it did not bring up the applet.

Any answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,

Bharath.
'For the love of debugging!'.