[antlr-interest] Re: 2004 ANTLR Workshop; Oct 7-8, USF

Oliver Zeigermann oliver at zeigermann.de
Mon Aug 9 00:47:28 PDT 2004

I was a bit off line lately, but this sounds interesting.

I would like to take the opportunety to tell you people about XML and
why it is a natural fit with ANTLR. I know Terence is no friend of XML
and this will make it hard. However, I know my position is almost
identical to his and I it is my obligation to make this clear ;)

Position: XML is a human read, machine read/write format.

I life on the other side of the globe and this will make my attendance
very unlikely. Maybe I can write something down and someone else takes
care of it there? Maybe even talks about it there?

Just a quick idea...

Oliver