[antlr-interest] Rewind one token?

Ingo Maier i.maier at gmx.de
Mon Aug 16 06:03:42 PDT 2004

Am So, den 15.08.2004 schrieb Monty Zukowski um 22:49:
> That mechanism is for the use of syntactic predicates.  See the
> documentation on that.
>
> Monty

Well, my question seemed to be misleading. I don't want to know where
mark/rewind is used (a call hierarchy check tells me that, I use eclipse
:)). I want to know, if there is a possibility to
rewind/backtrack/whatever an already read token?

I use two lexers on the same stream with a multiplexer. First lexer
starts. When it passes a specific token (sequence) to the parser, lexers
will be switched. But the tokens already read by the first lexer and
indicating the switch will be needed by the second one.

Any ideas how to do that?

Thanks,
Ingo