[antlr-interest] Labeled subrules work? and mailing list archives

Joan Pujol joanpujol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 09:38:16 PDT 2004

Labeled subrules work?

I have a rule like:

rule: ...   t:(basictype:IDENT) {

}

And I use #t inside the action. ANTLR don't give me any error or
warning (searching in google I see that releases notes of 2.7.2 says
added warning for subrules¿?)

But when I examine the code I see that nothing is assigned to t.
If I use t:(basictype) also nothing and if I use t:basictype all OK.

Well, the question is, labeled subrules doesn't work? Or I'm doing
something wrong.

Also  I would like to know how finished the request to put the mailing
list archives avaiable in some place. Because I think that a
searchable mailing list archive will make a big benefit to the
comunity. Specially to the newbie comunity like me :P

Cheers,

--
Joan Jesús Pujol Espinar