[antlr-interest] Need Immediate Help(Grammar for Mainframe Application)

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Tue Aug 24 06:35:30 PDT 2004

I think if you want help immediately you'll need to isolate and
describe the problem yourself.  The best way to get a quick response is
to post a small, complete grammar which demonstrates the problem.
Include some sample input which causes the problem if relevant. By the
way, your attachment did not come through either.

I'm also available for hire, but unfortunately for you I'm in the
middle of a contract right now and won't be able to give you immediate,
in depth help.  Your best bet for quick help is this list.

Good luck,

Monty Zukowski

ANTLR & Java Consultant -- http://www.codetransform.com
ANSI C/GCC transformation toolkit --