[antlr-interest] shell script parser

craigbarker1 cb at phoebussoftware.com
Tue Aug 24 09:53:02 PDT 2004

Hi All,

I've been tasked with carrying out the creation of an Antlr grammer
for parsing shell script files (initially run against bash). I'm
quite familiar with Antlr now, having created a couple of grammers
but before I start this one from scrath I was wondering if anyone
else has done any work on this that they'd be willing to share? Even
if it's not for the same shell type and all they have is a list of
commands to be recognised that'd be a really useful starting point.

Many thanks and keep up the excellent work on Antlr.

Cheers,

Craig